Hello everyone! Today I’m writing new blog award post. I have been nominated for TheCramm Blog Award that I actually never did before, so today I’m doing it. As you guys already know I do every blog award just once, so I don’t repeat same blog posts all the time. I’ll link my previous blog award posts in case you wanna check them out and read more about me. Thanks to Ashutosh Gursale from The Honest Fabler blog for nominating me for this award.This award was created by Liv creator of TheCramm website, check it out to see what is it all about. So let’s do this post!
1. Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you
2. Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
3. Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
4. Answer your challenge question
5. Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question
3 Things that motivate me to blog
1. My love for beauty, fashion and all things pretty and nice. I feel like these things make lots of girls happy, I’m also like that. So, blogging about it is such a joy to me
2. People I have here! It’s such a cliche thing to say, but getting support and nice comments here is all I need to get perfect motivation to keep doing this
3. I’m really chatty person, so having a place where I can talk a lot and share my opinion is amazing thing itself. I really enjoy writing, so motivation is really not a problem when it comes to it
3 People that motivate me to blog
1. My readers of course. I love the fact that I can help someone with choosing products, or inspiring someone to do something in life is such an amazing thing
2. Family and friends, that’s the best support you can get in life
3. All the other bloggers who do such an awesome job with their blogs. Reading someones blog post and seing how great it is makes me want to make my blog post entertaining, helpful and good
Thing that I hope to do that will improve world
I’m simple and I’ll just say making someone smile or just happy. Happines is one of the most beautful things in word, so let’s spread it all over. Also, giving someone inspiration for something good is also my aim, so hopefully I’m doing it already.
Challenge Question: What is your meaning of life?
Is it cliche to say being happy? I feel like we are forgetting how important it is to wake up happy and go to sleep happy with yourself. If I’m not happy with myself how I can expect others to be? I feel like we are living in really sad world, so being happy and making others happy should be our aim and mission.
Challenge Question for my nominees: What is your best quality that people notice imidiately when they meet you?
Please leave me any questions you’ll like me to answer in upcoming Q&A post that I’m planing to do. A lot of you wanted me to do Q&A post, so I’m planning to do it, I hope I’ll get enough questions for it. You can literally ask me anything and I’ll make sure to answer it. Also let me know do you want to read any particular blog post here, so I can do it for you!
Previous Blog Award posts
Sunshine Blogger Award POST
One Lovely Blog Award POST
Liebster Blog Award POST
The Blog-aholic Award POST
The Versatile Blogger Award POST
Blogger Recognition Award POST
The Entertainer Blogger Award POST
Mystery Blogger Award POST
The Real Neat Blog Award POST
That’s everything from me today. I hope you enjoyed this quick little post. If I forgot to add your name on the list of nominees and you would like to do this as a post, please let me know and I’ll add you. Thank you for reading!