Hello everyone! Today I’m writing new blog post and it’s all about new blog award. I have been nominated by absolutely lovely Cheila from Pink for Days blog and Angela from lifeofangela blog. They are absolutely amazing women and bloggers who do a lot of amazing content. If you don’t follow them, go ahead and do it. This is the first time I got nominations on this particular award, so that’s what we are doing today. Let’s so this!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Include the reason behind the award
3. Include the banner in your post
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Cheila’s questions for me
1. What change would you like to see in the world?
I think I answer similar question to this before, but I would love all the wars to stop, because there is no point in wars, like seriously? Also, I would love that all people can have normal life with enough water, food and nice place to live.
2. What is your cause?
I’m not really sure what is this supposed to mean. If I’m talking about my life cause, then I suppose it is to be happy and make other people around me happy.
3. What would you like to know more about?
I would love to know more about art and history of art, because I had it as a subject in high school. I really loved and enjoyed it, but I forgot most of things I learned, because now I study something that is not even close to that.
4. Could you go a week without your phone?
I can 100%. I’m not obsessed with my phone and I really don’t use it that much. The only thing I would miss is music, because I can’t walk without my music.
5. How often would you like to blog and what content would you like to offer if you had no limitations?
I would keep my content, because that is something I’m passionate about. I think I’m really consistent with uploads last month or so and I can tell that readers appreciate that. So I hope I’ll be on track with regular uploads.
6. What did you do on your last vacation?
Just laying on beach and chilling most of time. I like sea side and those are my favorite holidays to have. So yeah, I was just lazy, getting my vitamin D on beach and listening to good music.
7. What is the greatest lesson you’ve ever learned?
This will sound a little bit cocky and bad but: You don’t own people a s*it! I learned that you can’t please people no matter what you do. You’ll always be too much, too honest, too brave for someone, so just stop trying to please people. The best lesson I ever learned hands down.
8. What is your best, healthiest habit?
Probably not forgetting breakfast no matter how busy I’m. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that is 100% true. You need to have your breakfast hour after waking up, because that way you refill your energy that you lost during sleep and your body doesn’t take energy from muscles, so you don’t loose strength.
9. What is love, in your point of view?
Love is all about respect and care in my opinion. It’s really hard to explain love, because there is so many versions of love, which include totally different emotions.
10. What do you think was the world’s worst invention? And the best?
The worst invention are probably those lip plumping things, like seriously how stupid is that? I mean there is so many other bad inventions, but this one is first one I remembered. The best one, hmm I don’t really know, there is so many. Probably, internet, airplane, so many medical tools etc.
Angela’s questions for me
1. If you could live in any era, which would it be and why?
Probably 40s or 50s, because I think it was such a good time. Music, fashion, style was just on point at that time.
2. Do you put more attention to the people around you or the things around you?
I would say both. I’m really good at noticing details on people or around me, so I suppose I do both.
3. What are three things you are willing to splurge on for yourself?
Bags, coffee and food. Most of my money I spend on those things and I spend a lot of it, I don’t even like to think about it. I think that being bag person you don’t ever realize how much you actually spend on bags, which is really bad.
4. Do you prefer writing with a blue or black pen?
I suppose I’m more used to writing with blue pen, but I like both.
5. What’s the favourite part of your daily routine?
Probably time before bed. Because I like to listen music, chill and dance a little bit before bed. It’s such an awesome time in my daily routine.
6. What’s your favorite kind of blog content to write?
Beauty, I think that’s the reason all of you are here hehe. I like to write favorites posts, they are my ultimate favorite. It’s so good to share your favorite products with your readers.
7. What is the view from your window right now?
As it’s Spring it’s so pretty outside, there is a lot of flowers and green everywhere. Also, there is really pretty river and animals outside. I’m facing really nice view I have to say that.
8. What is your favorite song to sing?
I love The Weeknd as everyone already knows, so all of his songs. But sometimes I listen to Zayn, One Republic and Bob Marley.
9. If you could name your pet unicorn, what would you pick?
I would name him/her Star or Star Dust.
10. What were your highs and lows this week?
Hmm, my highs were probably sticking to my work out schedule and posting every day on my blog. My lows probably no studying at all which is really bad, but I had such a busy week and also major toothache from Wednesday till Saturday, which was really intense and bad.
Questions for my nominees
1. What is your favorite social media platform?
2. How would you describe your fashion style?
3. Three must have products you always repurchase?
4. Three favorite songs of the moment?
5. What is your least favorite thing about your prsonality?
6. What is your favorite personality trait?
7. You can have only one meal till the rest of your life. What would it be?
8. What is last movie you watched?
9. Favorite thing to do on Saturday night?
10. Are you super clean or messy person?
Previous Blog Award posts
Sunshine Blogger Award POST
One Lovely Blog Award POST
Liebster Blog Award POST
The Blog-aholic Award POST
The Versatile Blogger Award POST
Blogger Recognition Award POST
The Entertainer Blogger Award POST
Mystery Blogger Award POST
The Real Neat Blog Award POST
That’s everything from me for this award post. I really enjoyed making this post. I’m really starting to enjoy these awards posts, even thought I didn’t understand them at begging. I always write this, but please let me know would you love to do this post and I’ll add you on the list. I feel like I sometimes just forget about all the awesome bloggers who deserve these award posts. Let me know do you agree with me on any of these questions? Thank you so much for reading!