Hello everyone! I really don’t remember when I got these nominations, but I’m sure it was long time ago. I’m really sorry for being late with this post, but at least I’m doing it right! I hope you’ll enjoy it! xo
I was nominated by lovely Sophie from Purrpale blog for Dawn Dagger challenge. Thank you so much lovely! Without making introduction too long, let’s start with this!
The rules are
1. Answer the 10 questions given
2. Nominate 1-10 new people
3. Give 10 new questions for the people you nominate
Questions I got
1. What is your favourite meal? Why?
I love food but I enjoy really simple quick meals to make. I’m a huge fan of avocado, so simple avocado on tost with some poached eggs on top is my favorite. It has to have a lot of pepper and chilly though.
2. What’s the last picture you took with your phone and what was the reason behind it?
It was actually some makeup that I got in mail today. Always taking photos of makeup, story of my life haha.
3. You’re ordering pizza, what toppings do you get on it?
Chilly sauce or chilly papers, you see I’m obsessed with spicy food haha.
4. If you could spend the day with anyone, famous or not, who would it be?
The Weeknd, just because I listen to his music every single day and actually his music helped me a lot, so it would be great to meet him.
5. Are you superstitious? Why?
I kinda am, but also not really. I believe that there is life after this one, I believe that there are creatures that have some sort of power. But I don’t believe in magic trics or anything like that. Also I don’t believe in horoscope, I think it is kinda stupid.
6. What’s the last gig you’ve gone to? If you’ve never been to one, who would you like to go and see?
Honestly I don’t really remember, I don’t usually listen to the bands. If you can call it a gig, I probably went to see some DJ haha.
7. If you could do anything and money wasn’t important, what would you do?
I would travel as much as I can do. I love travelling but I don’t get to do it often, because I’m a student, so most of money that I earn I spend on University.
8. Are you religious?
Yeah I’m. But I don’t really follow religion 100%. Let me explain, I’m a Muslim, but obviouslly I don’t wear hijab. I do pray daily, but I don’t dress the way women is supposed in Islam.
9. What is something that makes you happy?
So many things, life in general. You know when you laugh with your friends, when you go to the party and dance all night long or even when you dance by yourself to a good music. Also, buying bags makes me happy. It’s really random but I love bags. Also of course there is family, friends and just every day simple life.
10. What do you aspire to be when you’re older/finish education?
Well I’m really close to finishing my education. I’m going to be 4th year chemical engineering student soon, new Uni year starts in October. I have one more year for my master degree actually. I don’t really like chemistry, but it is a field that gives you a lot of job opportunities, which is amazing. I would love to work in skin care or makeup factory, that would actually be amazing.
This is kinda cheating, but I really liked these questions that Sophie asked me, so those are questions for you also.
The Gratitude Award!
I was nominated by lovely Jamie from Don’t give a jam blog! Thank you so much for nomination girl. Now let’s get on with it!
Please list 5 (or more) things you’re grateful for!
Tag the blogger who nominated you
Tag other bloggers to participate
5 Things I’m grateful for rightnow
1. Today is not as hot as last couple of days, heat is not killing me today
2. Iced coffee that I drink rightnow haha
3. My friend who listens to my complains all the time
4. All of my followers who read this post now
5. If you follow me on instagram (here) and support my fb page SimpleSerenity (here) with a like
Previous Blog Awards
The unique blogger award + The Self Esteem tag POST
Closet Confidential TAG and The Happiest Blog Award POST
Would you rather TAG + Amazing Bloggers Award POST
The Real Neat Blog Award POST
The Cramm Blog Award POST
Awesome Blogger Award POST
Sunshine Blogger Award POST
One Lovely Blog Award POST
Liebster Blog Award POST
The Blog-aholic Award POST
The Versatile Blogger Award POST
Blogger Recognition Award POST
The Entertainer Blogger Award POST
Mystery Blogger Award POST
I nominate all of my lovely followers for both of these. I hope you’ll take apart of these tags. Of course let me know if you do any of these so I can check them out. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day! xx