You guys really liked previous Q&A post (here), so I decided it’s time for new one. I have a lot more awesome people on blog, so what a better way to chat than Q&A post. So you know the drill, I’m going to answer some questions that you asked me, there is quite a few, so this may be a long post. Grab a drink and let’s start!
1. What is the first social media platform you signed up to and why?
I think it was Facebook, just because everyone had it. I suppose it was really popular when I was in high school, so I made profile. Right now I’m really not at fb at all, I try to keep my fb page (here) really active, but still there isn’t a lot of people there.
2. What do you find as the most difficult thing about being a blogger?
I think that most people around me don’t really understand blogging. Most of them think it’s easy to do, that it doesn’t take any time and that is quite frankly stupid. Well I would love that people finally get what is blogging and how hard work it is, so I did a blog post where I explained some of situations I had (here).
3. What do you find as the best thing about being a blogger?
Probably having people with same interest on the same place. It’s great to share things that you are passionate about with people with same interests, because you can’t really find that easily in every day life. Also I do like getting compliments (who doesn’t?) so it makes me feel really good!
4. If you could switch faces with a famous person, who will you pick to switch faces with?
Honestly I don’t have a clue. Probably Bella Hadid, just because I think she looks really natural and kind of simple, if I can say that. Also, her skin is absolutely gorgeous, so yeah.
5. If you could have your life written in a book by a famous author (living or dead), which author will you choose to write your life story?
Probably Dan Brown just because my life is so boring that I need someone to make it look interesting and complicated haha.
6. What is your ‘special’ number?
Probably number 4 just because I always kinda liked it.
7. Do you believe in horoscopes?
I don’t, I think it is interesting to read, simple entertainment. But also I think it’s bunch of crap haha.
8. What is your fave day of the week?
Sunday, just because it is my ultimate chill’ day. I don’t to anything on Sundays and I like it that way.
9. What is your top fave food?
Italian and Mexican, just love those two. I could eat spicy food every day and don’t get bored of it. I like it very much!
10. What is your fave pastime?
Probably writing about beauty stuff. I just can’t explain how much joy that gives me. It’s not even hobby any more, it became lifestyle haha.
11. What is one (1) pet peeve you have?
I just can’t deal with girls who think that they are better than others. Girls who handle themselves like they are something amazing, like chill’ out girl, you just basic like every other girl in this room!
12. Do you have any pets? What are they? Names/genders?
At the moment I don’t have any, but I would love to have cat. I love cats, they are so much fun.
13. What is your fave animal?
Just talked about cats, those are my favorite. Love them!
14. What do you do with your life – study, work, etc?
I work and study. I work as a beauty journalist, which is absolutely amazing. I study chemical engineering!
15. How do you feel about children?
Honestly this will sound really bad, but I just don’t really like children. I mean I can play with them, but like for an hour. They just get really annoying and I hate when they cry, just too much to handle. But kids love me, I don’t know why, but I suppose I’m really fun for that 1 hour I can handle them haha.
16. If you had to move out of your country, what country would you go to?
Italy! I love Italy, it’s absolutely stunning, so much history, beautiful architecture and just stunning country. Also, I mean amazing food right? Also I would love to live in Spain just because of weather, they legit have the best weather!
17. What do you want for your birthday?
Whatever you’ll give me haha. Kidding, I suppose just to have amazing time with my friends and family.
18. What’s your favorite movie genre?
Comedy, because it always makes you feel good.
19. Would you rather live in a world where all cancer is cured or one with world peace?
World with peace! Like we all have to die, but why do innocent people need to die because some idiots want money, oil or whatever they are after. I still believe that humans will find cure for cancer, but there isn’t cure for wars unfortunately.
20. What is the one movie that you can watch over and over and never get sick of?
Probably movie „Bad Teacher“. I don’t know why but it makes me laugh so much, I think I watched it about 6 times already and it’s still funny to me.
21. What is one item that you can’t live without (other than your phone)?
It would be my vanity table probably. I don’t know why but I just love that part of my room, it makes me feel happy. I mean we all know that makeup makes me happy, so yeah that’s probably it.
22. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is Umberto Eco – The name of the Rose. It’s such hard book to understand, but believe me you learn so much from it. My favorite entertaining book is Dan Brown – Angels and Demons and Inferno!
23. If you could own any animal, and the animal would always remain baby-sized, which would you choose?
Probably some sort of wild cat, like a tiger or something like that. They are so freaking cute when they are babies.
24. If you could have one super power for one day only, what would it be?
To fly probably, I would fly all day, just to get a feeling how great it is.
25. What was the first concert that you ever attended?
Probably something for kids or some sort of talent show.
26. What city do you wish you could live in?
Rome or London. Those are my two favorite cities and I would love to live in one of those.
27. What is your go-to karaoke song?
I don’t do karaoke. I legit sound terrible, so yeah I’m aware of other people and I try to protect them.
28. What is the most interesting place you’ve ever visited?
Italy! I love history that Italy has, it’s just so beautiful. Also, architecture in Italy is legit stunning.
29. Who and what inspires you in life?
Just people around me. I don’t have one person that I’m drawn to, I feel like everyone does something that you can find inspirational.
30. What is your daily routine? Are you in college or working?
I’m at university currently, but I also work as a beauty journalist. I’ll link my routine posts under, that is still accuratte, my life doesn’t change that much!
Day in my life
31. What’s the meaning of your name, first time seeing a name like yours? What’s your night time routine?
Azra as a name comes from Arabic language and it has few meanings (clean, pure, untouched, virgin). I did night time routine long time ago, but it’s still pretty much the same – Night time routine!
32. If you could live anywhere in the world- where would it be and why?
We had this question already. As I said probably Italy, because of history and culture or Spain because of weather, also Spain is beautiful, great place for holiday!
33. Do u ever get tired of blogging? How do u put yourself to push thru?
I do, sometimes I just can’t handle all the work I had to do on my blog without any improvements, like not growing social media. It gets a little bit too much, so on those days I just stay away from blog and not focus on it. But I take advantage of days when I’m super motivated to blog, I would do blog photos, edit, write,upload and schedule just so I can do as much as I possibly can. Scheduling is such an amazing thing because you don’t have to worry about uploading blog post on day when it’s supposed to go up and stressing about it.
34. If you could only use one make up product for the rest of your life which one would you choose? xx love your blog so much!
Thank you! I would choose bronzer, I think it makes the biggest difference to the way you look. It makes you look rested, healthy and just glowy. I could not go without bronzer!
35. What’s your favorite fashion style and why?
I would say „Casual Chic“, that’s my fashion style I love it. I need to feel comfortable in clothes, so I usually go for casual clothing, but as a accessory I always go for Chic bag to elevate simple outfit.
36. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
I would love to visit Cuba, it’s so beautiful. Imagine having a summer holiday there, legit heaven! I’m planing to go to Sweden this summer, which was on my travel bucket list for a long time!
37. What is more important to you? Fashion or Beauty?
I would say fashion, because no matter how you do your makeup it ends up looking the same all the time, but clothes make a difference no matter what. When someone comes to the room you notice how they look and what they wear, so I feel like fashion is more important. Even though I think how you handle yourself and take care of your look is important also.
38. What inspired you to start a blog?
I think I watched too many yt videos about makeup and realized that I would actually enjoy talking about beauty. As I didn’t have money for camera to start a yt channel, I started a blog and I have to say I never imagined that I would enjoy it so much.
39. What’s your favourite cookie?
I don’t mind as long as it’s tasty. I’m a little bit obsessed with sweets to be honest, well food in general.
40. Do you have a specific person that inspires you and in what way?
We had this question 2 times already hehe, I don’t really have someone who inspires me.
41. What are some of your goals in life?
Definitely to finish Uni and find a good job, then I want to travel as much as I possibly can. I want my blog to be more succesful and hopefully earn money from it, to have it as a side job. That would be amazing! Those are goals for next 2 years, we’ll leave it at that.
42. What’s on your makeup wishlist?
I try to don’t put many products, but I have two that I really want both from Catrice. I want Kaviar Gauche highlighter, I need that in my life. They sent me everything from collection expect highlighter and it looks like i can’t get it because collection won’t be available in Bosnia, fingers crossed I get it somehow. Then I want Dawid Tomaszewski/Catrice eye shadow palette, it’s really pretty but kinda expensive, so I’m waiting for sale.
43. Which country (or countries) would you like to visit?
I want to go to Sweden this summer, that’s my first option. Also I want to visit Italy again, because I’m obsessed with Italy, it’s the most beautiful country. I would also love to re visit Spain in summer because it’s the best country for parties, they know how to live.
44. What is your favorite moment of your life so far and your worst?
This is probably the most difficult question I got, I honestly can’t decide what to answer. Bad moments and experiences I try to forget as quickly as possible and I have many favorite moments so I can’t pick one.
45. What is one place you have always wanted to travel to?
As I already said it’s Cuba, I saw a photo of Cuba in magazine when I was a kid and I said I want to be there. I hope one day I’ll be able to visit it.
46. What’s one of your current favourite makeup product?
My current favorite makeup product is Essence Mat bronzing powder. It smells like coconut and it’s so beautiful on skin, total favorite.
47. Favorite food?
Italian and Mexican. If I need to choose one meal, I would say avocado on toast, can’t get enough of it.
48. Favorite movie?
I have many, but will have to go with Fast and Furious saga, I love those movies.
49. Favourite fictional couple?
Chair = Chuck and Blair. I think they are the most iconic couple ever.
51. What’s your favourite blog post of yours?
I did many blog posts so far and I have to say I love all of them. Obviously you won’t put out something you are not happy with on the internet, but I do put a lot of work in my blog posts and I love all of them equally. I think that I really loved doing Blogging tips and tricks series, many people told me those are really helpful, so I guess those are my ultimate favorites.
52. What did you want to be when you were younger?
I wanted to be an advocate, till this day I think that is my perfect job. Many people told be I would be perfect advocate, but it won’t happen because I’m not studying that.
53. What’s your biggest regret?
Not studying what I truly wanted. I explained this in one post if I remember correctly. But I had to choose University that would give me good well paid job, than something that is super saturated field in Bosnia.
54. What’s one thing you love most about yourself (whether that’s to do with looks/personality)?
Look – my body shape (it’s like I choose this body shape, I’m really happy with it)
Personality – my honestly (I’m brutally honest person and I think that shows how strong I’m as a person and that I’m not scared to speak my mind up)
55. What camera do you use ?
Canon EOS 1200D
56. How do you save your money/financial goals ?
I’m definitely not the person that is good with saving money, I’m currently living my life to fullest, buying everything I want and kinda not saving up. Obviously I’m single, I’m not looking to get married soon or start a family, so I’m not really in place to save up for future. But when it comes to buying expensive bags I’m really good at saving money for them. I just put money in one pouch and try to forget about it. When I want something I’ll get it no matter what haha.
57. What really annoys you in your blogging journey?
Trying to grow my social media sites. No matter what i do, how many photos I post I’m just not getting new followers. I’m really wondering why is it so hard to get genuine, real followers who interact with your content.
58. What’s your dream destination?
Well I really have many, as I said Cuba, then New York, Miami… I would love to travel all the time, there is so many wonderful places that I want to see. But money definitely gets in way.
59. Will you please do an eye liner instructional. I can’t stay in the lines!
Yes, I can do it. I’ll try to do in dept tutorial/blog post on the topic.
60. What is the first thing you would buy if a Sephora opened up near your home?
I would buy Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder, I wanted that product for ages because it’s impossible to get it shipped to Bosnia.
That’s everything from me for this super long Q&A post. Thank you all for sending questions. I’m sorry that I didn’t tag people who asked me questions, but I literally couldn’t there were so many questions that I didn’t even know who asked me what. For the next Q&A I’ll prepare better, I promise. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day! xx