I did this TAG long time ago, but I forgot to upload it on the blog. So today I’m finally doing new tag about my favorite topic – BEAUTY. I will link down my previous tags, in case you wanna check them out. I hope you’ll enjoy this post. Let’s start !
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I’m not sure. I think I used my moms makeup when I was a kid. But, the first makeup item I got myself was Miss sporty lip gloss in nude shade. It smelled like vanilla, it was super sticky but I didn’t mind it. I would actually like to have it right now, but I’m sure they don’t make it anymore.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
My favorite mascara ever is Pupa Vamp extreme volume mascara. It gives so much volume, it’s easy to work with. Also, it doesn’t give clumpy eyelashes which is very important for me.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I like light coverage foundations, my favorites are Essence Pure Nude foundation and Loreal Lumi Magique. But, if I have to choose, my favorites are BB creams, because they are moisturizing and glowy.
4. Favorite high end brand?
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
NARS, I think they just know how to make good makeup. Still haven’t bought anything from them, because they are pretty expensive for a student like me. Hopefully one day I will have some of their products.
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
I do but only for special occasions. They can be pretty uncomfortable, so I save them for special occasions. I weirdly love to buy them, I have so many in my collection.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Little bit of bronzer maybe, but it’s not a problem for me to go out with bare face.
9. What is your most cherised beauty product?
My Zoeva brushes, love them, absolutely amazing for makeup.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I buy far to much makeup. I just love it, I love to have an option every single day to use different products. I love to buy makeup either way, it really doesn’t matter as long as I’m getting new makeup.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
I try to stick with my budget, but sometimes I go over it, which is really bad.
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I like to buy products that are on sale, that way I can buy more for same amount of money.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
I spend a lot of money on moisturizers in general. I love to have different ones and I’m trying new ones all the time.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
Not really, I like to give every brand a chance.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Yes and no. I’m trying to read the ingredients, but sometimes I forget. I try to use deodorants that are aluminium free.
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Not really, as long as I’m buying makeup I don’t care where it is.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I LOVE trying new products, but if I find something that I really like I use that product all the time.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
I would say Planet Spa, I just love their products, very good quality and solid price.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Skincare – Neutrogena and Plane Spa, makeup – Catrice.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
In my opinion it is Hourglass, I love the brown shades they usually use on their packing.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I would say Blake Lively, it’s always fresh and minimal, but beautiful.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
I don’t think so.
23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
To be honest I don’t think I have favorite. I watch a lot of girls doing their makeup, but I don’t find them amazing or perfect, so I don’t have my favorites. But, I absolutely love one girl on youtube, it’s Holly Kitney, unfortunately she doesn’t upload often.
24. Do you like multi functional products like lip and cheek stains?
I like using eye shadow as a highlighter, lipstick as a cream blush sometimes.
25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup?
I gotta say I’m clumsy with mascara, other things I can do, but I always mess up mascara, because I have short lashes.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I try to use it regularly. If I’m feeling lazy I would just use concealer and a bit of powder or white eye shadow.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
About 2 – 3. Dry shampoo, shine spray and maybe hair mist.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation. If i have super simple makeup kind of day I would only use concealer.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I would like, why not. I would love to be makeup artist, how fun is that? OMG, dream job material!
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love the experience of buying makeup and doing my makeup every day. I just love it, it brings me a lot of joy. Also, I love doing other people makeup, it’s amazing to see how people are happy after that process.
Thank you all for reading this TAG. I had amazing time answering these questions. Let me know which is your favorite makeup brand I would love to know. Also, if you do this tag let me know, so I can check it out. Have a nice day! xx